Thursday, March 1, 2012

Recording of jBPM webinar available

The recording from the jBPM 5 webinar I did last week is available. It gives a quick introduction to jBPM, includes a short demo that includes most of the tools available, highlights some of the most important features in the latest release and gives information on the project and product roadmap. So if you missed the webinar, go ahead and take a look.

Use the following links for either playback or download.

The demo in the webinar was based on a set of screencasts that I created (unfortunately I had a disk crash 15min before the presentation so I couldn't do a live demo), and I will make these screencasts available in a separate blog as well. This will allow you to see the full videos at your own pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment